Update On Our Procedures
- Guests to complete an online registration form, prior to their stay with us (a link will be emailed).
- Use the hand sanitiser provided before being shown to their room, unfortunately we will be unable to carry any luggage.
- Pre-order breakfast the night before as all food will be served to your table.
- Extra items such as information folders, blankets etc have been moved from bedrooms, but are available upon request, duly sanitised and guests are encouraged to ask for anything they want.
- We have carried out a Covid-19 Risk Assessment and regularly update it, to comply with the Government Guidelines.
- Any guests staying at Sink Green Farm who suffer covid-19 symptoms must notify us from their room either by text or phone. We will then follow government guidelines regarding their treatment and/or isolation.
- Any guest who suffers from Covid-19 within 14 days of leaving Sink Green Farm should advise us immediately on diagnosis so that we can take the necessary precautions to protect others.
- Disclaimer: Guests who stay here do so at their own risk, we cannot take any responsibility for guest’s health.